You’ve got skills but you need a place to show them off. Grab an internship with a Beltway band of pirates!
Red Edge, a digital advocacy firm serving leading organizations defending free enterprise, is looking for a kick-ass young whippersnapper to come in and help out—in a meaningful way. While there may be some coffee runs, we’re looking for someone who doesn’t need babysitting and who can learn and offer their own ideas.
The perfect RedTern will:
- Be a go-getter who isn’t afraid to take ownership over projects and tasks
- Be willing to bring their own ideas to further our creativity and help brainstorm projects
- Pitch in on design, blog posts, or social media
- Assist in company proposals, social media presence, and marketing
- Leave with an effusive recommendation and demonstrable work to show future employers (hey, maybe that’s us!)
Please email your resume, a sample tweet or Facebook post that would make us want to click through to your resume, and examples of your work.