Red Edge seeks visual designers at several career stages to take responsibility for ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery of the advocacy world’s best creative.
Our ideal candidates will have a demonstrated ability to communicate complex advocacy messages in attractive and persuasive visual media.
The job requires:
- Accepting and relishing responsibility for our team to deliver quality digital advocacy products and projects
- Excellent teamwork and client-communications skills
- Excellent visual judgement
- The ability to manage and/or recruit team members and vendors
- Proven ability to create useful, well-considered wireframes
- A mastery of Illustrator and Photoshop
- An understanding of the limitations and capabilities of implementing web designs
- A passion for creating clean user interfaces for websites and applications
- The ability to quickly create, iterate, and wireframe ideas
- A desire to work directly with developers to implement their designs
Red Edge currently is seeking an entry-level designer (0-2 years) with demonstrated attention to detail, creativity, and interest in professional development, as well as experienced designers (3+ years) with a focus on website, application, and video design.
If you are interested, please include your resume, portfolio or infographic reflecting your skills and work product, along with your salary range.
(NOTE: Red Edge is happy to provide a $1,000 referral bonus when appropriate)