Red Edge is pioneering programmatic ad buying in the advocacy space because resources are scarce and every bit of wasted budget is a lost opportunity.
So when the National Association of Manufacturers knew they had a winning Get-Out-The-Vote video, Red Edge used industry-best programmatic ad buying through Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager to:
- Reach 1 million manufacturing voters
- See a jaw-dropping 46% of viewers complete the 2-minute video
- Drive great engagement, which meant the cost of gaining a completed view was far below industry standards
For more on why we’re exploring this crucial technology, see our Buzzfeed listicle-explainer.
Some benefits we’ve seen for clients:
- Use of first-party and third-party data allows our clients to deliver display and video ads with relevance like never before
- The potential ad units scale to reach virtually the entire Internet, meaning good ads will win more auctions in more places at lower cost
- Test novel advertising strategies based on audience industry, demographics, device type, interests, site, and other targeting options.