Careers – Make An Impact
Work That Matters
We’re a Beltway-based digital-first agency which partners with leading companies and nonprofits with a particular focus on free-market and personal liberty issues. We’ve created some awesome campaigns, but you can be a part of making our biggest impact yet.
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Don’t care about titles
- Do care about talent
- Don’t care about your grades in school
- Do care about passion
- Will be excited to hear about any cool projects you pursue on your own
- Care about results
- Communicate clearly
- Work well within a team of talented people
- Possess a good sense of humor
- Relish the chance to try new things
- Know what they don’t know, and have a drive to improve
- Are humble enough to admit mistakes—and smart enough to learn from them
- Enjoy messing with the status quo
- Want to create their own job description based on personal success
- Work in our Virginia office location
About our office:
- We’re located right above the Courthouse metro stop, and are an easy commute from just about anywhere. Transit or parking benefits are available.
- Our hours are 9:00-6:00, but flexible. Our focus is on getting stuff done and having fun, not waiting for a clock.
- Dress is casual, except sometimes when we have to meet clients.
- In general, we prefer common sense to typed out rules.
- Generous vacation policy, which balances flexibility and continuity.
- We subsidize health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, sponsor and contribute to a 401(k) for eligible employees, and may offer potential relocation adjustment commensurate with position and fit.
Bret helps clients develop unique and incisive strategies, analyze audiences and platforms, and generate creative concepts that lead to victory.
Ian is a rarity in the digital advocacy world: a founder and partner who is a programmer.
Our friendly team members provide strategy expertise, planning, concepting, creative and design, development, and execution.